At Penhale Infant School we pride ourselves in our REAL values, which are:
- We believe that all of our children are individuals with the ability to succeed.
- We aim high to reach the top.
- We are always happy to include everyone.
- We have fun learning together and independently.
- We respect ourselves, each other, the school and the community.
- We persevere and are enthusiastic when learning new skills.
- We are safe and take care of ourselves and each other.
- We behave in a polite and honest way.
- We try to be healthy and make the right choices.
Keep it REAL
R – Respect (We respect each other, the school and the community)
E – Every Day Counts (Every day counts to help us be the best learners we can)
A – Aim High (We aim high to reach the top)
L – Love Learning (We have fun learning together & independently)